UNSW Behaviours Visual Identity
The UNSW Behaviours is the backbone of the organisational culture of the university and I was tasked to visualise the framework of Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Collaboration and Diversity.
Working with the Digital and Creative Solutions team, I led the design and development of the UNSW Behaviours visual identity for the division of Capability & Development at UNSW Sydney.
- Scope requirements and objectives from key stakeholders
- Workshop ideas and test solutions with the faculty & department committee
- Develop a ‘cube puzzle’ visual identity system for Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Collaboration and Diversity that works individually and together as a whole
- Develop a dynamic suite of design templates for 2D and 3D application of the ‘cube puzzle’ concept.
- Produce a style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel for the launch of initiatives and events across the university.
The UNSW Behaviours visual identity was proven to be an effective design solution through its seamless application across the website, video campaign, internal communications, 3D and event design at the UNSW President’s Awards 2017/18 (a collaboration between Creative Services and Capability & Development, UNSW Sydney)